- Navigate to the online dashboard.
- Click on your email address at the top right of the screen and click Settings.
- Make sure you're on the Devices tab.
- Find your Smart Baby Monitor among the product list and click Unlink this Smart Baby Monitor from my account.
You can then factory reset your Smart Baby Monitor to finalize the process:
- Press the power button for two seconds to turn the Smart Baby Monitor off.
Wait for the nightlight to stop blinking.
- Press the power button to turn the Smart Baby Monitor on.
- Before the nightlight starts blinking, press the second and fifth buttons of the Smart Baby Monitor until the nightlight turns solid red.
- Press the power button for seven seconds until the nightlight turns off.
- Turn the Smart Baby Monitor on.