If no data is synced with your Nokia account, perform the following steps:
- Go to My devices in the Health Mate app and make sure your Nokia BPM+ is displayed.
If not, you need to install it first.
- Make sure Bluetooth is enabled on your mobile device.
- If you have used multiple devices with your Nokia BPM+, it will communicate with the last device it connected to. If that's the case:
- Disable Bluetooth on the other device.
- Go to the Bluetooth settings of your device and tap the name of your Nokia BPM+ to connect it.
If you still encounter issues, reach out to Customer Service by clicking the Contact us button at the bottom of the page.