Make sure you follow these guidelines when taking a measurement. Failing to do so may lead to inaccurate results or cause the measurement to fail.
- Sit down in a comfortable position.
- Make sure you rest for five minutes before taking a measurement.
- Unroll the cuff. Place your arm inside it.
- Tighten the cuff around your arm, about 1 inch (2 centimeters) above your elbow.
- Make sure the metal tube is positioned against your inner arm.
- Place your arm on a table, slightly flexed and level with your heart.
- Turn on your Nokia BPM+.
The Heath Mate app starts automatically.
- Press the Start button to launch the measurement.