Sharing your Dashboard enables you to share the data of one of the user profiles on your account, so that it can be viewed from another Nokia Health Mate account. The profile can then be viewed by anyone logged in to the second account, in the Dashboard tab in the mobile app, or online via the Health Mate Online Dashboard.
To share your dashboard, perform the following steps:
- Navigate to the Web Dashboard.
- Click your avatar in the top right corner and click Settings.
- Select the avatar of the user whose data you will share with the other account.
- Scroll down the user's settings and select Share my Dashboard.
You can stop sharing with other accounts, or type the email addresses of one or more other Health Mate users who you want to share the data of your user profile with.
- Press the Send icon to finish sharing.
The account you shared with now appears in the list.
Note that only the profile whose data you shared will now be able to be viewed on the Dashboard of the account you shared it with. The data of the other users on your account won't be shared.