The Timeline is the default screen of the Nokia Health Mate™ app. It focuses on three main axes:
- Your data: latest measurements, latest activity and sleep data, etc.
- Coaching: badges and insights based on your progress.
- Communication: information about new features, invitation to upgrade firmware, or leaderboard interactions.
You can share or delete items from the timeline by sliding your finger to the left. Note that both options are not necessarily available for all items.
A few widgets are also available at the top of the Timeline:
- Some by default: Activity and Weight
- Some based on the products you have, if any: Alarm and Air quality.
These widgets allow you to see more detailed information and give you access to additional options.