To create an automated scenario, perform the following steps:
- Open the Nokia Health Mate app.
- Go to Devices > Nokia Sleep.
- Tap Configure IFTTT.
- Log in to your IFTTT account if necessary.
- Select a scenario in the list (such as Track my bedtime in a Google Spreadsheet).
- Tap Turn on.
The automated scenario has been successfully created.
- Tap Done.
Customizing applets allow you to connect to many other available smart products and devices, in addition to the set of featured applets available on the Nokia Sleep IFTTT homepage. To do so, perform the following steps:
- Click on New Applet under your user profile.
- Click on +this.
- Tap Nokia Sleep.
- Choose one trigger (When I get into bed or When I get out of bed).
- Complete trigger fields.
- Click on Create trigger.
- Click on +that.
- Select the service you would like to trigger with Nokia Sleep (for instance Email).
- Choose action.
- Complete action fields.
Note that you can select Add ingredient and choose between DeviceUser or DateandTime to personalize your home automation scenario.
- Click on Create action.
- Select Activate the notifications (optional).
- Click on Finish.
Your applet has been successfully created. Make sure that it is turned on.