IFTTT is a service that lets you create powerful connections with one simple statement — if this then that. Using a very simple interface, it lets you create “applets,” that let you, for example, program your Nokia Sleep to turn off the lights when you go to bed or turn up the thermostat when you get up. You can browse the dozens of applets already created by IFTTT users or create your own.
To connect Nokia Sleep with IFTTT, perform the following steps:
- Open the Nokia Health Mate app.
- Tap Devices.
- Tap Configure IFTTT.
- Tap Sign in if you already have an account or click on Sign up to create one.
- Follow the instructions on the screen and tap Continue.
- Tap Done at the top of the screen.
- Tap Configure IFTTT once again.
- Tap Connect.
- Login to your Nokia Health Mate account, if you already have one, or create one.
- Tap Allow this app.
Your Nokia Sleep has been successfully linked to IFTTT.
- Scroll down the screen to discover the different home automation scenarios available with your Nokia Sleep.