- Select Devices in the Nokia Health Mate app.
- Search your Steel HR and make sure that your Steel HR is connected. If not, try to turn off Bluetooth on your mobile device and then turn it back on.
- Select Alarm. It gives you access to the alarm screen where you can use the Alarm toggle to enable or disable an alarm.
To set or change the alarm time:
- Tap the alarm time.
- Drag the alarm time up or down to select it.
You can also select a smart wake-up time when setting an alarm. Your watch will then find the best moment to wake you up during that time period to make for a smoother wake-up experience.
- Once this is done, tap OK in the top right corner.
- Tap Repeat on to select on which days the alarm should vibrate.
- Tap the days to select or deselect them.