This article will help you if you encounter any of the following issues:
If you have no activity data in the Nokia Health MateⓇ app:
- Make sure that your Nokia Steel HR appears in My devices in the Nokia Health MateⓇ app.
If not, you need to install it.
- Select My devices in the Nokia Health MateⓇ app and make sure that your Steel HR is connected. If not, try to turn off Bluetooth on your mobile device and then turn it back on.
Make sure the activity hand of your Nokia Steel HR moves. If it never moves when you walk, it may be an issue with the accelerometer. In this case, reach out to Customer Service by clicking the Contact us button at the bottom of the page.
You'll know that the connection with your Nokia Steel HR has been established when you can access the alarm selection screen.
IIf you still encounter issues, reach out to Customer Service by clicking the Contact us button at the bottom of the page.
- You need to run for at least 2 minutes for your running to be detected.
- You need to run somewhat consistently.
If you stop running every other minute, the algorithm won't be able to detect your activity.
Note that running activities are based on your number of steps, your personal data (such as your height) and your pace. We do not use a GPS to track the run, and as such, can't guarantee the accuracy of the distance displayed.
- You have to swim continuously for longer than 10 minutes.
- Only swimming activity is tracked. Other exercises performed in the pool, such as water aerobics, are not tracked.
- You have to be regular in your movements. For example, your swimming can be impacted if the pool is too crowded, which could, in turn, impact your results.
To accommodate most users, our algorithm works best with breaststroke and crawl. Also, swim detection has been calibrated in 25 meter and 50 meter-wide pools. As such, your swim data may not be accurate if you swim in a smaller pool.
If your swimming isn't detected even if you follow our recommendations, try wearing the wristband a bit tighter.
Only walking, running and swimming are detected at this point.
Note that adding activities manually is now possible.
If you still encounter issues, reach out to Customer Service by clicking the Contact us button at the bottom of the page.