The time is displayed on your Nokia Steel HR based on the time of your mobile device. The Nokia Steel HR can display the time in 12-hour or 24-hour format. To change the time display of watch, go to the Settings of your smartphone before configuring or syncing the Nokia Steel HR with the Nokia Health Mate app.
The first thing you should do if the time is incorrect is synchronized your Nokia Steel HR with the Nokia Health Mate app so that it can retrieve the correct time. This can be useful if you've recently changed timezones for example. Simply open the app to force the synchronization.
If the time is still incorrect after that, try calibrating your watch to set the correct position of the hands. If you have already tried this or if the issue persists, it can mean one of two things:
- The battery of your watch is running low, in which case you should charge it.
- There might be a mechanical issue with your Nokia Steel HR, in which case you should contact Customer Service using the Contact us button.
- Open the Nokia Health Mate app.
- Go to Devices.
- Tap Steel HR.
- Tap More Settings.
- Tap Calibration.
- Press the button on the side of your Nokia Steel HR™.
- When prompted to, slide your finger on the wheel displayed in the app until the minute hand reaches the 0 mark. Tap Next.
- Slide your finger on the wheel displayed in the app until the hour hand reaches the 0 mark. Tap Next
- Slide your finger on the wheel displayed in the app until the activity hand reaches the 0 mark. Tap Next.
- Tap Done.