- Open the Nokia Health Mate® app.
- Go to Devices.
- Tap Body Cardio.
- Tap Screens customization.
- Tap the user profile for which you want to change the screen order.
- Select the screens you want to display:
- Tap the black circles on the left to hide a screen.
- Tap the empty circles on the left to display a screen.
- Tap and hold the icon on the right to drag a screen up or down.
- Tap the back button to confirm.
- Weigh yourself once to synchronize your scale with the app and finalize the change.
The change will be effective for your next weigh-in.
Note: You need to activate the heart rate screen and at least one body composition screen (body water, muscle mass, fat mass or bone mass) to receive a heart rate measurement.