If your weight measurements don't seem accurate, perform the following steps:
- If you see arrows on your scale while you're weighing in, try to lean in the direction indicated to stabilize your weight.
If you see arrows on all four corners, it may be that you're moving too much on the scale. In this case, the scale will display a weight that may be slightly off. We advise that you discard measurements when that happens.
- Make sure you always weigh yourself around the same time to improve the consistency of your measurements.
- If you move your scale, make sure you wait at least 10 seconds before weighing in so that it can tare.
- If you weigh yourself several times in a row, make sure you wait at least 10 seconds before weighing in so that it can tare.
- Make sure you don't have unassigned measurements showing up in the menu of the app.
If you still encounter issues, reach out to Customer Service by clicking the Contact us button at the bottom of the page.