The following screens can be displayed on your scale:
- The Weight screen
- The Fat mass screen
- The Muscle mass screen
- The Bone mass screen
- The Water mass screen
- The Heart rate screen
- The Weather screen
- The weight trend screen that displays a graph with your last 8 measurements as well as the difference between your latest measurement and the one before
- The Steps screen that shows the number of steps you did the previous day.
Make sure that you fully sync the Health Mate app after your activity or before the end of the day.
- The Nike screen that shows your NikeFuel if you have linked your account to a Nike account
- Arrows can appear at the corners of the screen when you weigh in if your weight isn't properly distributed on the scale.
Simply lean in the direction indicated by the arrows until they disappear.
- If several users have a similar weight, the scale will not be able to automatically recognize them. In such cases, the scale displays the following screen.
Lean right or left on the scale to select the correct user.
Note: The Nokia Body Cardio displays your body composition measurements in percentage. You can select to view your body composition measurements in percentage or absolute units (kg, lb, stlb) in the Health Mate app or on the Online Dashboard. To do so, perform the following steps:
Health Mate app
- Open the Health Mate app.
- Tap Profile.
- Tap Settings (the “gear” in the top right-hand corner).
- Tap Units.
- Tap the button next to Body Composition in % (left “absolute units” right “percentage”).
Health Mate Web - Online Dashboard
- Navigate to the Web Dashboard.
- Click your avatar in the top right corner and click Settings.
- Click your icon with profile pic or initials.
- Select Mass unit or percentage under "Fat Mass Display".
- Click Save.