- Open the Nokia Health Mate® app.
- Go to Devices.
- Tap Body+.
- Tap Update Wi-Fi Configuration.
- Press the pairing button at the back of the scale for three seconds and tap Next.
- Once the app detects the scale, tap Next.
- Tap Pair.
Note: If your Nokia Body+ has already been paired with your mobile device, go to the Settings of your mobile device, select Bluetooth and locate your scale in the list of devices. Select the small icon to the right of the scale and select the option to Forget or Remove the device.
- Tap Next.
- Quick setup to use the same Wi-Fi network as your mobile device.
- Setup another network to use another Wi-Fi network.
- I don't have a Wi-Fi network to use Bluetooth.
- Follow the instructions on screen to finalize the update.
Didn't find what you need? Here's how to get in touch.