- Make sure you don’t wear the wristband too tight, as it could cause skin reactions.
- Make sure you keep the wristband dry to avoid skin reactions.
- We recommend that you clean the wristband regularly to avoid any risk of rash or irritation. Note that you have higher risks of skin reactions if you have a history of asthma, allergies or eczema.
- We recommend that you systematically clean the wristband after a long workout (two hours or more).
- If you start experiencing any kind of skin reaction, we advise that you stop wearing your Nokia Go at the wrist and use the clip instead. If the irritation doesn’t subside after a few days without wearing the device at the wrist, we recommend that you get in touch with a dermatologist.
Didn't find what you need? Here's how to get in touch.