Your Nokia Go lets you track your sleep without requiring any action on your part. All you have to do is wear your Nokia Go around your wrist when you go to sleep: it will do the rest on its own.
Retrieving your Sleep Data
You can retrieve the sleep data collected by your Nokia Go in your Timeline or on your Dashboard in the Nokia Health Mate® app.
(1) Breakdown of your night:
- Time spent awake (orange)
(2) Time spent lying
(3) Total time spent sleeping
(4) Percentage of the sleep goal (of 8 hours)
(5) Time it took you to fall asleep
(6) Number of wake-ups
The Nokia Health Mate® app keeps your entire history, allowing you to easily track
how your sleep data evolves over time.
It is required to specify how you wear your Nokia Go in the app. The reason for that is that sleep and swim detection are only enabled when the app knows you’re wearing
your Nokia Go at the wrist. To update this, perform the following steps:
- Open the Nokia Health Mate® app.
- Tap My devices.
- Tap Nokia Go.
- Tap Change how you wear your Go.
- Select the appropriate option and tap Next.