Dissociating your Nokia Home allows you to remove it from your account. Once it is no longer linked to your account, it can be installed on another account.
Note that dissociating your Nokia Home will remove all CVR videos. We recommend you to save your videos before dissociating your device.
To dissociate your Nokia Home, perform the following steps:
- Open the Nokia Home app.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Remove from my account.
- Tap OK.
- Perform a factory reset of your Nokia Home.
Performing a Factory Reset of Your Nokia Home
Factory resetting your Nokia Home allows you to delete all of the data stored on it. Factory resetting completes the dissociation process.
Note that resetting your Nokia Home will remove all CVR videos. We recommend you to save your videos before resetting your device.
- Unplug the power supply of your Nokia Home from the wall socket.
- Plug it back in.
- When your Nokia Home displays an orange light, repeat steps 1 and 2 four more times.
- After one minute, your Nokia Home should start blinking blue.
At this time, you can start the installation process for the Nokia Home.