- Open the Nokia Health Mate™ app.
- Go to Devices.
- Tap Smart Body Analyzer.
- Tap Wi-Fi Configuration.
- Press the pairing button at the back of the scale for two seconds and tap Next.
- Tap Next.
Note: If your Smart Body Analyzer has already been paired with your mobile device, go to the Settings of your mobile device, select Bluetooth and locate your scale in the list of devices. Select the small icon to the right of the scale and select the option to Forget or Remove the device.
- Set up Wi-Fi connection to use a Wi-Fi network.
- I don't have a Wi-Fi network to use Bluetooth.
- Follow the instructions on screen to finalize the update.
Didn't find what you need? Here's how to get in touch.