Athletes generally have a different body type which requires a specific fat mass calculation algorithm. If you work out more than 8 hours a week and have a resting heart rate below 60 bpm, you may need to use the Athlete mode.
- Open the Nokia Health Mate® app.
- Go to Profile.
- Tap your name under your profile picture.
- Tap Next.
- Tap Athlete.
- Tap Save.
You can also activate Athlete mode from the web application.
- Log into the Health Dashboard web application.
- Click on the Menu icon in the upper right-hand corner.
- Select Settings.
- Select the user you would like to change to Athlete mode.
- Click the menu option Mode and select Athlete.