Here's the information you'll get about your Nokia account on your Apple Watch:
- Activity: daily data, current week data and previous week data.
- Sleep: daily data, current week data and previous week data.
- Weight: Latest weight value and weight graph.
- Blood pressure: latest blood pressure measurement and blood pressure graph.
- Possibility to launch a blood pressure measurement from the Apple Watch.
A few words of cautions:
- If you're not logged in to the app on your iPhone, your Apple Watch will prompt you to do so.
- The activity, sleep, weight and blood pressure screens only appear on your Apple Watch if you have a device that can measure these metrics.
Note that there are also glance screens available for the Nokia Health Mate™ app. They show the last measurement of each screen.
To launch a blood pressure measurement from the Apple Watch, perform the following steps:
- Turn your Wired Blood Pressure Monitor on.
- Place the Wired Blood Pressure Monitor cuff around your arm.
- Wait for the blood pressure measurement notification to appear on your Apple Watch.
- Tap Start measure.