The time is displayed on your Withings Activité™ based on the time of your mobile device. The first thing you should do if the time is incorrect is synchronize your Withings Activité™ with the Withings Health Mate™ app so that it can retrieve the correct time. This can be useful if you've recently changed timezones for example. Simply open the app to force the synchronization.
If the time is still incorrect after that, try calibrating your watch to set the correct position of the hands. If you have already tried this or if the issue persists, it can mean one of two things:
- The battery of your watch is running low, in which case you should have received a notification and you would need to replace the battery.
- There might be a mechanical issue with your Withings Activité™, in which case you should contact Customer Service using the Contact us button.
- In the Withings Health Mate ™ app, go to My devices.
- Tap Activité.
- Tap Calibrate the Activité hands.
Put your Withings Activité ™ Pop close enough to your iOS or Android device.
- Tap Start calibration.
- When prompted to, slide your finger on the wheel displayed in the app until the minute hand reaches the 0 mark. Tap Next.
- Slide your finger on the wheel displayed in the app until the hour hand reaches the 0 mark. Tap Next
- Slide your finger on the wheel displayed in the app until the activity hand reaches the 0 mark. Tap Next.
- Tap Done.