To set reminders in the Nokia Health Mate™ app, perform the following steps:
- Open the Nokia Health Mate™ app and tap the Profile icon. Then, scroll to the bottom to see the Reminders section.
- Tap Set a new reminder.
- Select the type of reminder you want to set.
- Scroll down, and select the time and recurrence of the reminder.
The new reminder is added to your list of reminders in your Profile. You can disable it whenever you want.
You can choose to enable or disable reminders as you'd like. But, if you'd like to delete a Reminder in the Nokia Health Mate™ app, perform the following steps:
- Open the Nokia Health Mate™ app and tap Prolfile, then scroll to the Reminders section. Tap on the reminder you would like to edit.
- Tap on the trash can icon in the upper right.
That's it! You will now see either the list of your current reminders, or the Set a new reminder invitation.