Thanks to Apple Health, you can track your steps using your iOS device, either if you don't have a Nokia tracker or if you've forgotten it at home. Please note that iOS 8 or higher is required to use the activity tracking as it requires Apple Health (introduced in iOS 8).
To activate the activity tracking, perform the following steps:
- Open the Nokia Health Mate app.
- Tap the Dashboard button (the second icon on the bottom bar).
- Tap Start tracking your activity.
Please note that you can also go directly to Profile (the last icon on the bottom bar), and follow those steps:
- Scroll down to the Apps category.
- Tap the Health icon.
- Select the data you want to share with Apple Health (including 'Steps' from the 'Allow Health Mate to read data' tab).
I've forgotten my Nokia tracker. What should I do?
If your Nokia account is already linked to Apple Health, you don't have anything to do. Your data is automatically transferred to the Nokia Health Mate app.
If your Nokia account is not linked to Apple Health, you have to link your Nokia account to Apple Health.