- Position the Nokia BPM.
- Turn on the screen of your phone.
- Press the button of the Nokia BPM.
The Health Mate app launches.
- Tap Advanced (3x) (Automatic mode).
- Select the delay between three automatic measurements.
- Tap Start.
At the end of the measures, only the average of the 3 measurements will be displayed in your Timeline.
- Tap Next to pass through the tutorial.
Note: Because of a requirement from the Food and Drug Administration, you will need to enable this setting each time you want to use the automatic mode.