- Sit down in a comfortable position.
- Rest for about five minutes.
- Wrap the inflatable band around your arm, 2 cm above the elbow.
The metal tube should be on top of your arm.
- Place your arm on a table, slightly flexed and level with your heart.
Make sure the cuff is not too loose or too tight. You should be able to insert two fingers between the cuff and your arm.
- Turn on your Nokia BPM.
The Nokia Health Mate® app starts automatically.
- From the app, press the Start button to launch the measurement.
Didn't find what you need? Here's how to get in touch.