You can make any user profile independent from the web dashboard. When you do, a separate account is created for this user, and all his/her data is removed from the account it was linked to before. To do so, perform the following steps:
- Navigate to the web dashboard.
- Click your avatar in the top right corner and click Settings.
- Select the user you want to emancipate.
- Click Emancipate in the Manage category. The account management screen is displayed.
- Click on the user you want to emancipate.
- Enter the email address of the new account and click Validate.
You’ll receive a confirmation email shortly after that.
- Click the link contained in the email and set a password for your new account.