Background synchronizations allow you to automatically sync your data as long as your Bluetooth is enabled. They occur when:
- You have taken more than 1,000 steps since the last sync
- You have reached your daily steps objective
- More than 6 hours have passed since the last sync took place
You can manually sync your data if you want to. To do so:
- Make sure you enable Bluetooth on your mobile device.
- Make sure the Withings Health Mate™ app is open.
- Press and hold the button at the top of your Withings Pulse™ Ox for three seconds to start the manual sync.
Your Withings Pulse™ Ox has to be close enough to your device.
Note that your Withings Pulse™ Ox has an internal memory of 11 days (the current day
and the ten previous days). Therefore you have to make sure you sync your data every ten days at least.