There is an issue with the latest version of the Health Mate app (3.0.6) which affects how scales sync via Bluetooth. While the data will sync to the Health Mate app, the measurements will not sync to Health Mate Web, Apple Health, and other partners. This issue will be fixed in the next release of the Health Mate app. In the meantime, please make sure that you don't log out of the Health Mate app. We apologize for the inconvenience.
If no data is synced with your Nokia account, perform the following steps:
- Make sure your scale is displayed in My devices in the app.
If it's not, you have to install it.
- Check the battery level of your scale in My devices in the app.
Connectivity can be impacted if the battery level is too low.
- If you've set up your scale in Wi-Fi:
- Make sure that your Wi-Fi works properly.
- Make sure your scale is close enough to your Wi-Fi router.
If you're not sure it is, try to move it closer te see if that fixes the issue.
- Try rebooting your router if necessary.
- If you've set up your scale in Bluetooth, make sure you haven't used multiple devices with your scale. If you have, the scale will communicate with the last device it connected to.
- Make sure you don't have unassigned measurements showing up in the menu of the app.
- Log out of the app and then log back in if your data appears on the web dashboard.
If you still encounter issues, reach out to Customer Service by clicking the Contact us button at the bottom of the page.