You have two options to set up your scale for multiple users:
- Option 1: Group all users under a same account (meaning that all users can access the other users' data)
- Option 2: Create separate Nokia accounts for each user (to keep each user's data private)
There's a limit of 8 users per scale.
- Open the Nokia Health Mate® app
- Tap Profile.
- Tap Add another user under Family.
- Fill the new user information and validate.
Pay attention to the approximate weight value you type for the new user as this value is used by the scale's automatic recognition algorithm.
You can create a separate Nokia account for each user to make sure everyone's data stays private.
Once the new account has been created, you can share the access to your scale to the new account by performing the following steps:
- Open the Nokia Health Mate® app.
- Go to My devices.
- Tap Wireless Scale.
- Tap Share your scale.
- Tap Invite.
- Select how you want to share your scale and who you want to share it with.
A link, which will be valid for 72 hours, will then be sent to the persons you’ve invited. They will be able to link the scale to their account from there, without having to install it from scratch.
Note that the Share your scale option is only available if you have originally set up the scale in Wi-Fi. If you've set it up in Bluetooth, you'll have to install the scale from scratch on the new account.