Your Nokia Health Mate skill is able to answer simple and precise questions about activity, sleep, and weight. Note that this is a BETA version at the moment.
First of all, you need to enable the skill in your Alexa app or on the Alexa web interface. Then, login to your Nokia Health Mate account and link your account to Alexa.
After doing this, you can start saying « Alexa, start Nokia ». You’ll then be able to directly access your data asking questions to Amazon Alexa.
Note that you have to say « Alexa, ask Nokia... » before asking your question to Alexa.
- Alexa, ask Nokia how much weight I have lost this year.
- Alexa, ask Nokia how many steps I have taken this week.
- Alexa, ask Nokia how I slept last night.
You can also go further by asking these questions:
- Alexa, ask Nokia how much did I weigh last Sunday.
- Alexa, ask Nokia how much weight did I gain since Summer.
- Alexa, ask Nokia if I have reached my step goal yesterday.
- Alexa, ask Nokia how many steps I walked in March.
- Alexa, ask Nokia how long I slept last week.
- Alexa, ask Nokia about my sleep last night.