This article will help you if you have the following questions:
Click here to see the HR Dashboard Overview document created by the Corporate Wellness Team.
The Nokia Corporate Wellness Dashboard is an online platform that allows you to manage your corporate wellness program. You can invite new employees to join your wellness program, see which ones are participating in your program, view your employees aggregated health data and directly communicate with them all in one place! The dashboard gathers health data from Nokia smart devices and displays it so you can better understand your employee’s lifestyles and how you can help improve them.
The Nokia Corporate Wellness Dashboard was designed primarily for Human Resources personnel and wellness managers. It is also often used by health and safety teams or administrative and support staff.
We recommend that you use your business email address to log in to the dashboard. A link will be provided to you via email by your Customer Success Manager at Nokia.
To log in to the Corporate Wellness Dashboard, perform the following steps:
- Click the Go button you received in your invitation email.
- Click OK.
- If you already have a Nokia Health Mate account click I already have an account and proceed to step number four.
If you do not have a Nokia Health Mate account yet, go directly to step number six.
- Enter your Nokia account username and password that is connected to the email address you received the invitation on and click Sign in.
- Click Take a tour and it will automatically take you to the dashboard. If you are now logged into the dashboard you can skip steps six through nine and move on to a different section.
- If you do not already have an account create a username (email address) and password and click Create. The email you use should be the same one you received the invitation on.
- Enter your demographic information.
- Select your desired metric unit and enter your height and weight.
- Click Take a tour and it will automatically take you to the dashboard.