You can delete your account anytime you want. Do note, however, that all your data will be lost after 7 days and you won't have the option of retrieving it if you don't export it.
To delete your account, perform the following steps:
- Go to the Online Dashboard.
- Click your avatar in the top-right corner and click Settings.
- Select a user.
- Click Delete user in the Manage category.
The user management screen is displayed.
- If you have several users and want to make them independent, click Make independent.
- If you have several users and want to delete them as well, click Delete.
Make sure you delete all secondary users before trying to delete the main user.
If you change your mind at this stage, simply click Reactivate.
- Click Delete account.
At this stage, you have the option of exporting the data of each user by clicking Download. Make sure you do it before all your data is lost.
If you change your mind at this point, you can also click I don't want to delete my account. Take me back!.
- Click Delete my account.
- You can reactivate your account within 7 days after deleting the account.
- You cannot create an account with the same email address as your current account within 7 days after deleting the account.