Motivational post examples
- Get up and get started! Take a walk.
- Be more active today than yesterday.
- Go take a 15-minute walk with your co-workers or your family!
- Get up today! Host a walking meeting instead of a sitting meeting!
- Exercise = Endorphins = A happier you!
- Got a problem? Go "walk" it out!
- Clear your mind by taking a walk!
- Feeling stressed? Go take a walk!
- Your daily water cooler chat should include steps!
- Park your car further away from your office tomorrow. More steps for your team!
- Stick your tongue out at the elevator and take the stairs instead!
- The average person walks between 3,500 and 5,000 steps per day. Are you average? Be better than average!
- Train for a Marathon or start a walking club!
Famous quotes about walking
- "Walking is the best possible exercise. Habituate yourself to walk very far." Thomas Jefferson
- "Only thoughts conceived while walking have value." Friedrich Nietsche
- All truly great thoughts are conceived while walking." Friedrich Nietsche, Twilight of the Idols
- "An early-morning walk is a blessing for the whole day." Henry David Thoreau
- "If I could not walk far and fast, I think I should just explode and perish." Charles Dickens
- "It is solved by walking." Latin Proverb
- "My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was sixty. She's ninety-seven now, and we don't know where the heck she is." Ellen DeGeneres
- "I would walk along the quays when I had finished work or when I was trying to think something out. It was easier to think if I was walking and doing something or seeing people doing something that they understood." Ernest Hemingway
- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me." Noël Coward
- "Thoughts come clearly while one walks." Thomas Mann
- "The Americans never walk. In winter too cold and in summer too hot." J.B. Yeats
- "Walking is man's best medicine." Hippocrates
- "For me exercise is more than just physical, it's therapeutic." Michelle Obama
How do I send a post to my employees through the HR Dashboard?
This is the home screen when you select the Posts Tab.
1. Click Create a Post.
2. Choose a logo, create a custom title, message and color. You can either send the message as a test to yourself or click Schedule or Publish.
Note: If you click Schedule and Publish you must then select when you want the post to be sent to the team or individual you want to send it to. Then choose to either send it out immediately or schedule it to automatically be sent out at a future time. You can also save the message as a draft.